Dear Valued Residents,
We have updated and amended our Phase 2 Guidelines. I was made aware yesterday that the occupancy number for Clubhouse is not in compliance with our policy. I understand there is frustration regarding the burden and continued restriction this pandemic has placed on everyone. However, your health and safety remain our top priority.
As you are aware, the state of Florida continues to see an increase in COVID-19 cases. Because of this, Blue Heron Pines will remain in Phase 2 until further notice.
We certainly hope to be able to continue to move towards some normalcy shortly.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Regional Vice President, Operations and Sales.
Sun Communities Inc.
Dear Blue Heron Pines Residents:
As States and municipalities begin to lift restrictions related to the COVID-19 crisis, we are preparing to reopen additional amenities in our community. Our primary focus throughout this process is the health and well-being of our residents and team members.
We are now ready to move into Phase 2 effective June 15, 2020 as detailed below.
Phase Two: Restricted Operations
This phase will be focused on opening our clubhouses from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday and with limited capacity in specific rooms; however, restrictions and/or operational modifications may still apply in some amenities and common areas. You will also notice social distancing signage, sanitizer dispensers and enhanced cleaning protocols throughout the community.
The following amenities will open in our community:
- Community Office – Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
- Clubhouse, including: Main hall, billiards room, fitness center, & art room – Hours of operation 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday with restrictions on the number of individuals allowed in the building at one time. (Main hall: Limit of 20/ Billiards room : Limit of 4/ Art Room: Limit of 2/ Fitness Center: Limit of 2) No organized events by community staff, residents or HOAs until further notice. Maximum groups of 10 for any gathering at any given time.
- Golf Course – Opened to public June 1st with social distancing measures in place. The Snack shop will remain closed until further notice. The Pro shop will only be open for check-in
- Pool – Opened May 15th with social distancing measures in place
- Dog Park- Opened May 15th with social distancing measures in place
- Bocce Ball/Shuffleboard/Horseshoes- Opened May 15th with social distancing measures in place
The following amenities will remain closed:
- Clubhouse kitchens
Please know the above is subject to change in accordance with State and local guidelines.
Health & Safety Protocols
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our residents and team members.
- Real-time monitoring of information related to COVID-19.
- Posting signage reminding of CDC guidelines and handwashing procedures.
- Defined cycles and procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas.
- Distribution of EPA-registered disinfectant products to all locations.
Thank you for your continued patience, compassion and understanding throughout this process. We look forward to seeing you and your family throughout the community. Please call the office directly at (941) 637-78103 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Blue Heron Pines & Sun Communities