BHP HOA MEETING- February 6, 2018
Confirmation of quorum/Open the meeting/cell phones off
1. Pledge of Allegiance – All
2. Silent Prayer for our armed forces and BHP neighbors – All
3. Open the Regular business meeting with introduction of new neighbors.
3a. Hold elections for nominees to the BOD and N & M committee.- Jack Sternisha to administer.
3b. Collect ballots for election.
4. Secretary’s report – minutes of previous meeting; additions/deletions and accept as read – John Kratz
5. Treasurer’s Report – additions/deletions and to accept as read – Ellie Welcome.
6. Old business – Status on the following: dog park, mail kiosk, street drain repair, horseshoe pit repair, pro shop.
8. New business- Auction update (Gene Robinson); volunteers needed for upcoming events; wator & pond odors; Gatortales advertisers – advise Mike Firestone of any proposed business we can get to advertise
9. President’s report – Thanks to BOD and members for their support during my two year term.
10. Standing Committee Reports
a. Community Services – Ann Marie Kulling
b. Entertainment – Maureen Heger – upcoming planned events. Charge one price for all; have HOA member only events.
c. Clubhouse – Ellie Welcome, Bob Mischler, – fill out form on items borrowed by residents also applies to the patio grill.
Maureen Heger – Bulletin Boards and Activity Calendar; want to put an item up on the bulletin board, see Maureen and she can make it happen.
d. Sports – Mike Firestone
e. Membership – Sarah Hire.
f. FMO – Dick Roller
g. Long Range Planning – Jeff Pollack- Pickle Ball Court and other major additions/improvements.
h. Negotiation/Mediation – Colin Phelps.
i. Finance – Ellie Welcome –
11a. Election results – ice cream served.
11. Questions, concerns, & announcements.
13. Share the Wealth
Assignments – 6:00 pm set up for meeting – all BOD.