Blue Heron Pines Office has completed an audit of the Storage Area.
We appreciate your support through this process!
Each resident with items in the BHP Storage Area is required to provide the following information to the Office:
- Complete the Storage Area Registration form
- Current State Registration for the item reflecting resident ownership
- Current Insurance Card covering the item
- A copy of owner’s valid driver’s license
- This information must be kept current
Once this information is provided, the registered owner will be given:
- A decal to display on their item. This decal must be able to be seen from the center of the Storage Area. We will routinely inspect the Storage Area to ensure all items are registered and stored in their assigned space.
- A key to the Storage Area.
The Blue Heron Pines Storage Area will be locked on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 8AM.
*I will be contacting residents shortly who have been on our waitlist regarding space assignment.
**The Office continues to offer a waitlist for residents interested in a Storage Area space.
***These spaces are assigned according to size of the space required.