Dear Blue Heron Pines Residents:
As States and municipalities begin to lift restrictions related to the COVID-19 crisis, we are preparing to re-open amenities in our community. Our primary focus throughout this process is the health and well-being of our residents and team members.
To ensure your safety, we have developed a phased approach. We are in communication with local governments and once we have clearance, and are able to secure the proper protective equipment, signage, and cleaning supplies, we will move into phase one as detailed below.
Phase One: Restricted Operations This phase will be focused on opening our outdoor amenities; however, restrictions and/or operational modifications may still apply in some amenities and common areas. You will also notice social distancing signage, sanitizer dispensers and enhanced cleaning protocols throughout the community.
The following amenities will open in our community:
- Community Office – Hours will be Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM for team members; for residents, by appointment only, adhering to 6 ft. social distancing.
- Pool – Open with capacity & seating reduced. Please do not bring your own chairs. Residents only during this time. Beginning, Tuesday May 5th at 8am.
- Dog Park: Open, please adhere to 6 foot social distancing. Beginning, Tuesday, May 5th at 8am.
- Shuffleboard/ Bocce ball: Open, please adhere to 6 foot social distancing
- Golf Course: Golf Course will reopen to Residents only starting May 15th. We will reopen to the public starting June 1st. All players should adhere to social distancing of 6 ft. and one person per cart.
The following amenities will remain closed until all State restrictions are lifted:
- Fitness Center
- Billiard Room/Library
- Clubhouse and all rooms within it.
Please know the above is subject to change in accordance with State and local guidelines.
Health & Safety Protocols
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our residents and team members.
- Real-time monitoringof information related to COVID-19.
- Posting signage reminding of CDC guidelines and handwashing procedures
- Defined cycles and procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas.
- Distribution of EPA-registered disinfectant products to all locations.
Thank you for your continued patience, compassion and understanding throughout this process. We look forward to seeing you and your family throughout the community. Please call the office directly at (941) 637-7803 or email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Blue Heron Pines