Let this site be your virtual gateway to the local community and the internet. We encourage you to use this web site for the valuable and timely information it offers about your neighborhood - add us to your list of favorites or make it your homepage!
Please join us for our October HOA Meeting on the 4th at 7:00 pm. Our agenda is below. Hope to see you all there.
Confirmation of quorum/Open the meeting/cell phones off
1. Pledge of Allegiance - All
2. Silent Prayer for our armed forces and BHP neighbors - All
3. Open the Regular business meeting with introduction of new neighbors.
4. Secretary's report - minutes of previous meeting; additions/deletions and accept as read - John Kratz/Sara Hire
5. Treasurer's Report - additions/deletions and to accept as read - Ellie Welcome
6. Old business –
7. New business- Board openings
8. President's report - Jeff Pollack...sound system speakers have been installed. Karen’s Korner; Use of Grill; Pool is non- smoking. Weed & Tree maintenance; Speed control; Lamppost bulb replacement
(Read More... | 1659 bytes more | )
The 2016-2017 bowling season will be starting on November 9th. When we had our end of the season banquet in spring everybody who was there said they were returning
I am putting up a sign up sheet in the clubhouse.
Please sign up there or send an email to me at email@example.com letting me know that you are bowling.
In the case of your spouse or significant other please let me know that that they are also bowling.
We also have many new people in the park and hopefully we will get some new bowlers.
Let them know how much fun it is and get them to sign up.
Please also let me know when you plan on getting here to start bowling.
I hope to form the teams be the end of September so that will give you the time frame for signing up.
The next Dazzlers lunch will be held on Friday October 21, 2016 at Trabue in Punta Gorda at 1:00 pm. We will meet at the clubhouse at 12:40 pm
A sign up sheet will be posted in the Club House. Please sign up by Oct. 18th and indicate if you can drive & with your phone number.
If you need a ride please call Jeanne. Also any further questions may be directed to Jeanne Michalak at 639-7321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Blue Heron Pines ladies are welcome to attend.
(Read More... | 897 bytes more | )
(Read More... | 314 bytes more | )
Sure it's a little early but Hey it only comes once a year. The annual Golf Cart Parade and house decorating contest is on its way. Hopefully Russ Coverdale will be gracious enough to coordinate the event again this year.
The community enjoys this event and it is a great excuse to have a driveway party, and for the cart participants a great way to get free liquor....and I am all about free!
Last year's participation was not what it had been in years past. Hoping this reminder will get some of you to think about maybe participating this year. Carts do not have to be fancy...do not have to have lights...just decorate that bad boy and join the parade fun...and remember the free liquor!
Final details are a way off but will communicate them once we get them. Please consider participating as we would like to have at least 25 carts this year. Remember Santa is watching!
The word Community as defined in Webster’s Dictionary: • Noun 1. Common possession or enjoyment, participation
The 2016 / 2017 social season is being planned now by some very hard working and committed folks. They do this because they believe in Community as defined above.
Below is a link to the major events for this season. Some really fine events sure to be a big hit with our Community, but we need your help...only 2 things really.
1. We need your participation...buy a ticket, come to the events, meet your fellow Community members share a drink, a dance, have a good time. Drink from the glass as life is short.
2. Volunteer to help. Each event needs a minimal 15 folks to assist. No experience necessary. The more Community members who sign up to help, the easier it becomes. We will once again use the states system to request your help and participation. Below is a link to the events with dates, entertainment, coordinators and their contact info. Reach out as part of a great Community and participate in some enjoyment.
You will be glad you did!