Let this site be your virtual gateway to the local community and the internet. We encourage you to use this web site for the valuable and timely information it offers about your neighborhood - add us to your list of favorites or make it your homepage!
Many unique vendors and great food and friends.
CLICK HERE to see the pictures
Due to election day, our HOA November meeting is moved to November 14th. Agenda is below:
Confirmation of quorum/Open the meeting/cell phones off
1. Pledge of Allegiance - All
2. Silent Prayer for our armed forces and BHP neighbors - All
3. Open the Regular business meeting with introduction of new neighbors.
4. Secretary's report - minutes of previous meeting; additions/deletions and accept as read - John Kratz
5. Treasurer's Report - additions/deletions and to accept as read - Ellie Welcome.
(Read More... | 1993 bytes more | )
In an effort to make the information accessible to residents the following changes will take place.
1) As before the directory will be posted on the secure resident area of the website. You must have an account or create an account on http://blueheronpineshoa.net/index.php to access. Two directories will now be posted one sorted by Lot Number and one alphabetically by last name.
You must use your BHP address when creating an account. Many existing accounts have been created with out of state addresses. These may be turned off at end of year if not corrected. Respectfully requesting that you log into site, click "Your Account" then click "Change Your Info" and correct any and all information that is incorrect and insert your BHP address. It is the only way we can reference and check who is accessing site to maintain security.
2) A separate Birthday and Anniversary listing will also be posted on the website. Only the month and day will be posted along with lot number, name and address. This will be the only way to get this information. Currently 85% of all homes at BHP have registered an email address with us. You will find Birthdays and Anniversaries under the menu item "Birthdays & Anniv."
If you are not listed on the Birthday Directory and wish to be you must email firstname.lastname@example.org, and supply Lot, Name, Street, Birthdays, & Anniversaries, only the month and day...NOT the year. To send information and get on the birthday list email email@example.com with the information.
If you wish to make a correction to the Resident Directory please email firstname.lastname@example.org and give the correct info.
Many residents have asked why they do not receive emails that HOA sends out to the community.
If you wish to receive community emails that are sent out you must also create an account on BHP website. The email list is generated from those accounts. If you do not have an account or email is incorrect you will not receive these emails.
Accurate information is essential to keep the directories and email system running.
Thanks in advance for your help.
New boxes should be Installed on 10/12 & 10/13. You must stop by office with picture ID and complete a form to get keys for new boxes. Keys will be distributed once boxes are installed and kiosk is operational. There will be no mail for the two days required for installation.
Is a HUD requirement to maintain certain info. Bulletin boards will be installed for HOA and separate on for Sun to post notices. No more taping items to mailboxes. Mail is In sign will be installed
Meeting opened with a brief recap of hurricane recovery from Xfinity/Comcast.
Charlotte County Sheriffs Office recapped the following...
No arrests in area
No suspicious persons calls
Stolen guns and property a problem...please lock cars as that is where many thefts are occuring
There will be a registration program for golf carts, bicycles once snowbird residents return.
Fraud calls increasing...if it sounds unbelievable it most likely is.
(Read More... | 2292 bytes more | )